TES III: Morrowind
III: Begleiter, NPCs & Kreaturen
III: Häuser und Dungeons
III: Rassen & Gesichter
III: Waffen, Rüstungen & Kleidung
TES IV: Oblivion
IV: Begleiter, NPCs & Kreaturen
IV: Dragon Captions
IV: Fixes & Patches
IV: Häuser & Dungeons
IV: Programme, Hilfen & Tools
IV: Rassen & Gesichter
IV: Unique Landscapes & Landschaftsmods
IV: Waffen, Rüstungen & Kleidung
TES V: Skyrim
Integration: The Stranded Light
02.11.2008 um 15:48
2.1 TB (19090x herunter geladen)
Integration: The Stranded Light
Last Update: June/27/11, version 1.0a
A quest mod by bg2408
Years before Uriel Septim's death Talos appeared before the Nerevarine, foretold that the Empire is about to end. More so, that it is time for a change - but without knowing, which form the change may take. "Young folks should try some new ideas. Could be messy. But change is never pretty."
In the wake of Uriel Septim's death, Cyrodiil is in turmoil. A city annihilated, guilds in open and secret wars with rivals and old enemies. Everyone knows, or thinks they do. Rumors run wild. The Black Horse Courier is always after the latest 'news'. Yet there is more here still, a light rising, intertwined with shadows. A wind of change blows through Cyrodiil. New powers rising. Old ones returning. Some fading away into obscurity.
Old rules still apply, hiding what (or who) should not be visible to the public. Yet some rules are ignored, simply because they're bad for business. And other rules are gone, swept away -- Mehrunes Dagon is not the only Daedra interested in Mundus, though intentions and actions differ.
Integration: The Stranded Light includes more than 80 quests with a strong emphasis on thinking, character interaction, choices, consequences, and lore. It delivers a seamless integration of Cyrodiil and Shivering Isles along with other lore races. A new, joinable guild plays an important role in many of the quests, which are unlike any in Vanilla Oblivion: A bit thinking, often multiple solutions, quite heavy on social skills. It also reaches beyond the typical mold of quest mods, seeking to enrich the existing game world as whole.
The quests in Integration: The Stranded Light don't all follow a single storyline. It's more like a collection of somewhat intertwined short stories than an epic novel. Here's a small sampling of the variety you can expect.
There are questions so obvious none ever asked.
* Decades ago, during the Imperial Simulacrum, different breeds of Elsweyr's people could be found in Cyrodiil. Now all save one disappeared, making the Suthay-raht a synonym for Khajiit. Why did this happen? And can it be reversed?
* Most elven races were assimilated into the Empire, but not all. What happened to the others? Centuries ago a war was fought between the Altmer and the fourth elven race known to exist til today. Only a freak storm caused by the Psijics pushed the invaders out of Tamrielic seas. Are they really gone?.
* A millennia ago Sheogorath tried to stop another Daedric Prince by filling a hole with clowns. He failed. And as the other Daedric Prince approaches again, the domain of Sheogorath changes - an event that has always affected Mundus, too. Now the other Daedric Prince is rising again, what consequences may arise for Mundus?
* At the beginning of the second era, it's twelfth year, Tjurhane Fyrre died - last known Ayleid in Cyrodiil. Was he really the last one?
* Since time immemorial, Skooma seeps out of Elsweyr like sweet poison into the rest of the Empire. In the waning years of the third era, will the Renrija Krin succeed in spreading it even further?
Requirements and Download
Due to its broad scope, Integration: The Stranded Light has more requirements than most standalone quest mods. It requires:
- Oblivion version 1.2.0416 (latest official patch).
- Race Balancing Project 10.5 or later
- Less Annoying Magic Experience 1.7 or later
- Official Expansion: Shivering Isles
Currently there are no plans, except polishing and bug squashing.
Trailer II: Part I, Part II
Slice 6 Teaser (Spoiler Warning!)
Picture I | Picture II | Picture III | Picture IV
Picture V | Picture VI | Picture VII | Picture VIII
Picture IX | Picture X | Picture XI | Picture XII
Picture XIII | Picture XIV
Wallpaper: 19 Voids || Wallpaper: Teshekru
Known issues and incompatibilities
- for some extremely strange reason I never was able to replicate for an absolute minority of players the game crash when "In Memoria" is started. Usually rebuilding your Bashed Patch (if present) or take off enchanted clothing /armor prevents this crash.
- if you're updating from an older version, and you've already seen Kanaane or solved the "Suthay Decree" quest, use the console command once: StartQuest IntegrationUpdate
- Open Cities has a patch available at it's download location.
- there are no conflicts with Better Cities anymore.
- there are NO known conflicts with FCOM
- Unique Landscapes: Silverfish River has a compatibility patch available. All others don't need one.
- if you don't fulfil the above mentioned requirements, your game will crash.
- some dialog responses from the player seems like a bit too shortened. Unfortunately they are; player responses can only be about 38 characters long, so no way for the player to give elaborate answers. Game limitation.
Background and features
What can you expect when playing Integration: The Stranded Light? The most important goal of this mod is to bring in new (although some would say "missing") kinds of quests into The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Quests with multiple solutions, using skills and accomplishments in dialogs, riddles and other possibilities to think. Which I'm unwilling to spoil.
Although, if you really must know... (here be spoilers!)
- a new joinable guild, which you can help growing. With visible impact on their headquarter.
- another, Shivering Isles based guild.
- some more smaller guilds.
- remember Morrowind's "Guild Guide" travel system? Now you can institute one in Cyrodiil too!
- memorable challenges and rewards, thanks to using LAME's resources and scripts.
- believeable unique NPCs. Your actions can even change some of their lifes!
- a lot of dialog, often taking into account your deeds, skills or other characteristics.
- similar to the "Guild Guide" other features are there to enrich the world, e.g. the new guild's HQ can also be used as a new home.
- and, of course, even more. Enough spoilers for now!
- thanks to Bleral for all the new resources: Paintings, furniture, book arts, faction and quest icons, all are his work! Many thanks!
- JonSatriani, Plangkye and kalikut for the Telvanni Tileset Modders Resource
- Speckledguar, MEO, Razorwing for the updated Telvanni Tileset Modders Resource
- Phitt for the fishtanks
- Mur_Zik for the Sexy Walk animation.
- trollf for his Solaris and Chrono Staffs.
- kalikut for the cauldrons.
- Xiamara and Dkhoster for the Teddy Bears.
- thanks to phoenix1213, Old Book, kyoma, Rubinchen, Bleral, YX33A, and Lingwei for testing
- dev_akm, lilith and daemondarque for helping to formulate a better introduction text
- Steve Carrow for making tes4gecko run with my mods (creating silent dialog files and all that)
- Mortazo for his "treatise on daedra of the lesser variety"
- the EVE team for the robe mesh.
- Harke the Apostle for inspiration to a certain dialog.
- proweler for his text about Sithis and Anuiel (in game "Two Faces")
- Super Llama for his rideable Land Dreugh.
- the visitors in guild halls were all donations. They came from: Theclonerman, greenwarden, garx, FallenWizard, WhoGuru, shadeMe, Celes, Ludicrous, PetrusOctavianus, orbitor, phoenix1213, Prime Monky, LFact, elizb, Helkalas-so-Tauna, Tekuromoto, NRN_R_Sumo1, Antique Miya.
- the visitors in the gallery were all donations. They came from: Fearabbit, Bodevanlot, garx, washington, maguskain, migck, UnknownK, Mishaxhi. The gallery keeper was a donation of greenwarden.
- Redistribution: All my mods are "openable content". If I do not respond within a month and / or all download locations go offline for more than two weeks you're free to do whatever you wish. Until then do not reupload the whole of one of my mods without explicit permission. I tend to update them often and outdated versions will harm both mod users and myself. For more information see here .
- Compatibility files and adjustments: I've got nothing against deisolated patches and the like. If you want to create one, go ahead :).
If you've got questions, please check the Online FAQ
Hinweis: "Ziel speichern unter" ist nicht möglich.
Advice: "Save target as" is not possible.
54 Visits heute
1.299 Hits heute
5 Besucher online